What is the difference between the Home Owners’ (Residents) Association (RA) and the Community Association (CA)?

The Home Owners’ (Residents) Association (RA) is responsible for:

  • Annual installation and maintenance of shrub beds and flower planters within Nolan Hill.
  • Maintenance and management of any entrance features, including the Nolan Hill sign and entrances.
  • Installation, repair and maintenance of community pageantry, etc.
  • Repair and maintenance of landscaping for all green spaces, the exterior wall for the community, and clean-up of litter within Nolan Hill.
  • Enforcement of Architectural Guidelines registered against the Residential Lots and/or Condominium Units.

The Community Association (CA) is responsible for:

  • Organizing and promoting community activities, such as the BBQ, basketball and soccer program
  • Encouraging and enabling involvement of residents in issues which affect our community
  • Representing the interests of the community in dealing with government and other organizations
  • Contributions to the Nolan Hill Social Media.
  • The City of Calgary invites our Community Association to make comments regarding any Planning applications and Development permit applications in our neighborhood